Friday, June 16, 2006

Up/Down Time

Spent yesterday hanging out with Welsh firemen and going around fire stations, part of some training for my day job.

My hours have changed...so I have more time this morning. But two days ago, I came home from work, was all set to get recording but lay on my bed and fell asleep. Next thing I knew, it was 10:30 and too late to play - as it would piss off the neighbours - so I lost the chance to up my down time.

This morning I picked up my guitar and ran through the Flasher opera, haven't played it since finishing recording it, but it felt and sounded good. Its going to be great live. I hope that Danny and Llee will help me hone it and enhance it for the band to perform it too. It works. Thank God.

And I'm already letting my mind spin onto the next project. Crazy, I know. I really should learn to walk before I can run. I have some time at the end of this month to relax and get myself together, which will be good.

Am super psyched.

Tom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter