Friday, June 23, 2006

Ready, Steady, Go!

Note to self:

Tom, stop letting your Piscean mind leap off into so many directions at one time. If you have a good idea, deploy it in a manageable way. Let the shades and streams of your grand plans follow. Find the source and follow the river to the channel, don't attempt to jump into the ocean and then swim upstream. Be focussed, but not blinded. Learn how to finish things. Do what you do best, and then let the rest flourish. Dreams remain dreams until you've developed the machinery to transform them into a tangeable form.

And aside from this, I am ready for recording this weekend. Looking forward to it. Am off the booze at the moment - out of financial obligation rather than moral preservation - so, my mind will be clear. Can't smoke in my room, as its about to be let out to someone new...so the air will be clear. The tea will still flow though.

There is so much to play for, isn't there. If it all comes to nought, then so effectively do I. The thought of remaining in this contemptable life that I lead at the moment, gives me the fear, and I made a pact with myself that once I'd done what I came here to do that I'd shuffle off this mortal coil without so much as whisper.

After the explosion, there really should be silence, unless you have any worthwhile bullets left to shoot that could bring some good into enough people's lives to make a difference. If I fail to explode at all, to contribute anything, to ever give something that can make a change for the better...then it would seem -conversely- that I have blown it in a very different way.

Its a tricky game of marbles to play, I fear. Anyway, here we go...once again...starter's pistol ready...Ready, Steady, Go!
Peace and Love,
Tom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter