Thursday, July 20, 2006

Sun

Its fucking hot here.

I've find a new house. But will miss my lovely Camden pad next to Hampstead Heath. Will save some money though, and be close to Shoreditch.

Danny the Drummer called me last night, we're putting rehearsals back a week because I'm moving in that weekend. We talked about the band, he's suggested a friend of his who's something of a bass maestro. It feels really good to have Danny sounding so motivated and looking at the big picture. It was a revelation playing with him again. I'd forgotten how much he makes other people and musicians pale in comparison.

I am up more in spirits now. Very tired. Still quite stressed. But negotiating my way out of things. There are people that I miss. There are people who chill my spine.

Listened to the Flasher mini-opera demos on my mp3 player this morning. Sounds good. I wonder who wrote, performed and recorded it?

Once I'm moved in (on August 4th). I will sort out the release of the mini opera, solid dates for The Change to play and start thinking about light gates and other things.

Tom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter