Saturday, July 08, 2006

Virgin Trains

The Virgin Train to Rugby rolled in at 23:00, and so I'm now back in the Midlands. Writing this before I go to bed, ready for tomorrow's first day of rehearsals.

I have a few things on my mind. Not about music, not apprehension over rehearsals. Just lots of distractions, some of them from the present and mundane, others from the past and people. I deleted a whole load of old messages from my mobile phone today. I didn't mean to hang onto them, but always seemed to busy to scroll that far back. Reading a few of them gave me a twinge of regret over something that I've lost.

I'm tired at the moment. I need sleep. Tomorrow will be a new day, and full of light...and I will have the chance to feel superhuman once more.

Goodnight,


Tom.

P.S. Tried to find a photo to put up here, but couldn't...expect plenty tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter