Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Crazy

Finally moved in. Nice house. I didn't remember it much from the viewing. I have an excellent terrace. A good place for wine, food, books, papers, pens and assorted distractions.
Spoke with Danny last night, and Llee just now. We are scheduling another rehearsal for a week or so. Should be interesting, a new dimension.

Have done a lot on the new opera. Started getting some music together for it. I am borrowing guitars.

Still without my things, am still feeling displaced.

I've been very busy, and under a lot of stress. Hopefully things can relax a little more now. I haven't had time to write here for a week or so, or send anyone any messages. Sorry about that, will try to get back on track with that.

I had a very unexpected but intense experience on Sunday. I'd like to write about it here, but I'd be betraying a confidence. So I won't. Maybe one day it will be a short story, carefully veiled, so that you don't suspect that what I'm describing is fact. I must sound conceited. Sorry. I would love totally honest, but the problem is, too many people read blogs these days. Oh, for the distance of stardom or the anonymity of an alter-ego. But I am not a star, nor do I believe in writing blogs or journals under an alter-ego, and therefore, I have to deploy an editorial position in these circumstances.

Frankly, this sucks. Because it was - no drugs involved - a fucking mind, body and soul exploding experience.

I'll try to write more here now. I have my lyric wall up already. Nice to be feeling more focussed once again.

Tom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter