Thursday, August 17, 2006

Bored

Boring job. Boring house. Boring walls. No music. No studio. Bored.

I need to inject something interesting into my week. Its very boring.
Its the price that you pay for not being able to record.

Am going to have to find something/someone interesting to do something with pronto. Maybe it would be nice if - for a change - it didn't involve waking up with a shitty hangover the next morning.

I watched 'V for Vendetta' last night. Good movie.

Ah, so I bought tickets for The Who at my beloved Roundhouse yesterday. I really can't explain how much I love that place. I researched it a lot for my thesis. The Who's gig in October will be forty years to the month since they played there with Pink Floyd, Cream, and The Move, with Gustav Metzger doing the light show. Its a small venue too, so it'll be a nice change from seeing Messrs Townshend & Daltrey in a big field.

The problem with boredom is that it encourages idiocy to create distractions.
Bollocks.

Tom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter