Sunday, September 03, 2006

Watch Me Fucking Fly!

The wild house party wasn't very wild. I have vast stockpiles of booze ready for action. Those who came were sweet and very lovely, I am fortunate to know them all. But a lot of friends -not people I just know through myspace - but old uni friends were fucking appalling. They live five minutes walk away and didn't bother. Fuck them.

I also got dumped by my girlfriend last night. Something to do with her past made her freakout. We've only really just started. We're both twenty five years old. Absolute Beginners still, eh!

Anyway, I've been on the booze a lot recently and I was hoping to straighten up a bit. I've decided to fuck this plan of action, and remained hammered and sobre up enough for next weekend's rehearsals. So expect the artistic produce of a vegetable until then, soaked in a variety of alcholic beverage.

What annoys me most about being dumped is that there were no signs. It all seemed good. For the first time in eons I was really happy to commit, I'm usually pathetic when it comes to commitment. My bonking stats for 2006 are of the scale. Its shameful. Truly. But I seem to get away with it, until someone hooks me in and at which point it seems to dissintergrate.
Fuck that! I don't care if I die alone or whatever, as long as I've done what God put me on earth to do...as long as I make the contribution that I need to then I've no interest in hanging around. Falling for someone is a wonderful thing, but christ...it confuses things. Is it going to help or hinder me ? Should I remain permenantly detached to safeguard my artistic intensity or would commitment make me stronger?

But to all those who have written me off, to all of those who have dumped or run from me, to those who don't turn up, and to those who think that I'm pretentious twat...make as much noise as you like...because I still feel how I did when I was 21 and insane with this thing we call rock n roll...Danny and I are back on the 14th of September on stage. Watch me fucking fly!

Tom.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tom answer my previous text. If you dont want to just say so. I need to talk to you. TAke care

9/03/2006 7:15 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter